High Street

Next partners with Tom Joule to acquire Joules

Next will own 74% of the equity of the new company, with the remaining 26% owned by Tom Joule

Joules has confirmed that its founder Tom Joule has partnered with Next Plc to acquire the majority of assets of Joules via a newly formed company out of administration for a total cash consideration of £34m.

Check out our free weekly podcast

Back to top button