Reiss said following a “successful reopening” of select stores in Europe, the initial phase for the UK will see the brand reopen 26 stores across the country, including both stand-alone and outlet stores.
In order to do so the brand said it will be implementing a number of health and safety procedures that comply with the government guidelines.
Such safety measures include:
- Restricting the number of customers in-store at any one time with clear social distancing measures and markers in place and easy-to-use hand sanitising stations at the entrance of every store and cash desks
- Protecting all staff by equipping them with face masks and disposable gloves
- New cleaning rotations in place throughout the day, frequently touched areas will be regularly disinfected including all surfaces and changing rooms
- Preferred contactless payment available in every store with all till areas sanitised after every use
- Operating limited accessibility to fitting rooms encouraging customers where possible, to purchase product and try on at home and extending its returns policy to 60 days to accommodate
- Extra precautions introduced for limited fitting room usage
- Essential team training on all new procedures in place led by management teams for all store staff
CEO Christos Angelides said: “We have been working on a phased reopening plan for a number of weeks. Reiss stores will be carefully managed, in accordance with the latest health and safety guidelines to ensure the utmost wellbeing of our staff and customers.
“We have been encouraged by the Reiss stores that have reopened in Europe where the reaction from our customers has been very positive when shopping the new collection. We have transferred key learnings from our European teams and customers to ensure a safe, robust and enjoyable experience in the UK. We very much look forward to welcoming our customers back through our doors on 15th June.”
A complete list of stores and opening times for phase 1 can be found here