Nominations for the Barclaycard everywoman in Retail Awards are now open with new categories.
The awards were launched to increase awareness of the ‘diverse range of opportunities for women in retail, by shining the spotlight on role models and inspiring more women to consider a career in retail’.
This year’s awards programme draws on the theme ‘Reimagining Retail’, and will focus on how innovation and technology are revolutionising the retail landscape.
It is hoped that the awards will help encourage more women and young girls to consider a career in the retail industry.
2018 categories include:
- Rising Star Award – Awarded to a woman aged under 22 who is excelling in her retail career, making a valuable contribution to her organisation.
- Above & Beyond Award – Awarded to a woman at any stage of her career that has truly gone above and beyond her role to help drive the organisation’s success.
- Leader of Change Award – Awarded to a woman whose significant contribution to the strategic direction of the business has increased productivity, innovation or employee engagement.
- Executive Leader Award – Awarded to a woman making a significant contribution to the commercial success of the business.
- Male Agent of Change Award – Awarded to a man for his active commitment to advancing or championing the career progression of women in retail.
- Entrepreneur Award – Awarded to an owner/operator of a retail business that has been operating for 12 months or more, whose vision will inspire other women to start their own enterprise.
- Customer/User Experience Excellence Award – Awarded to a woman who has been instrumental in improving or transforming the customer/user experience.
- Outstanding Influencer Award – Awarded to a female whose voice or social media strategy has successfully influenced the customer both on and offline.
- Innovator Award – Awarded to a woman who is being exceptionally creative within her role, in an unconventional and pioneering way.
To find out more about corporate hospitality or how your company can get involved with the awards contact firstname.lastname@example.org